Chow down, people.
- The SEC is moving ahead with its plans to let refs use wireless communication during games. That can’t make things any worse, right?
- You get the impression that if Pat Dye ever did a word association test, the first thing that would pop into his head if someone said “Georgia” would be “soft”.
- Bobby Petrino decides to stay where everybody knows his name.
- Todd Grantham gets a new title. Bernie wonders if it means anything.
- If a drug test failed in the woods and nobody in the media knew the results, would a school still have a discipline problem?
- Interesting variation on the returning starters metric at College Football by the Numbers.
- “Whenever I see those NCAA commercials when I watch March Madness, where they say ‘these are our athletes, these are the leaders of America,’ I wanna throw up,” Rush says.