- Patrick Garbin explores the topic of Georgia’s returning experience this season.
- David Ching talks to Richt and Grantham about what happens on defense after some of that experience leaves.
- Michael Elkon wonders if 2012 Southern Cal should take 2008 Georgia as a precautionary tale.
- From College Football by the Numbers, a chart of yards per play by down.
- Bill Connelly, on luck and turnovers.
- Ladies and gentlemen, these are your 2012 ESPN college football commentator assignments. Uncle Ron, I still miss you.
ElkonDoug Gillett tries to divine what Georgia’s high preseason ranking may tell us about what’s in store for 2012.