This, that and the other:
- One of college football’s life lessons: “Squeeze your butt cheeks.”
- One of Phil Steele’s power rankings: Plus/Minus ratings. Georgia is third in the SEC and eighth nationally.
- As a ‘Hoo, I appreciate Virginia Tech embracing its inner gobble.
- Good to see there’s as much happy talk coming out of Missouri’s fall practice as there is out of Georgia’s.
- Merritt Hall, who was invited to walk-on at Georgia Southern and Jacksonville State, is Georgia’s #1 fullback right now. He’s also got a scholarship.
- John Lilly says Georgia doesn’t need a dedicated special teams coach. (Interestingly, no team in the SEC has one.)
- A bulldog blogger predicts an undefeated Georgia will win the SEC.
- Oh, Lord.