- Surprisingly, Arkansas has only sold out two of its home games for this season.
- Junior decides being a Coaches Poll voter ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- The SEC – Year of the Quarterback meme gathers speed.
- “I hate to admit this, but I got that from Urban Meyer at Ohio State last year in the indoor facility.”
- John Infante tells you the questions you should be asking about the Jovon Robinson mess.
- Penn State trustees grumble about being put between a rock and a hard place; NCAA yawns.
- Does style of play affect red zone efficiency?
- The low bar of Ted Roof: “I feel like I know a lot more about the game, and that comes with Coach VanGorder and Coach Martinez…”
- Mark Richt has lost control of beer pong.