More nourishing items than you can shake a stick at:
- ESPN is high on Georgia prospects for the 2013 draft: “No other team had more than three prospects on the list. Georgia had four off its defense alone, led by senior nose guard John Jenkins, the No. 5 overall prospect on the list.”
- This year’s Georgia motto – “Our team. Our time. No regrets.” – is team driven.
- Is there going to be a struggle naming selection committee members? If so, I’d be glad to help.
- When you’re facing an NCAA investigation, the news that you’ve had to disassociate your program from a booster ain’t the kind of news you want to be making.
- Run Lindsay Run asks the musical question “Does UGA under-recruit or under-develop offensive linemen?”
- Win projections for every team at College Football by the Numbers.
- Georgia and Florida try not to look ahead to their second-week matchups.
- Brian Cook thinks the SEC is allowing in-stadium replays of controversial plays from the TV network feed “to prevent biased home-field folks from ramping up outrage by selectively picking favorable angles”. No doubt Marc Curles agrees.
- Here’s the list of ESPN’s top 25 markets over the last decade or so. I wonder if the guy who thought the ACC needed to break into the Boston TV market still has a job.