A little later than usual, but still plenty to nosh on:
- If Auburn loses to LSU this Saturday, it’ll be the Tigers’ first 0-2 conference start since 1980.
- Pinkel vs. Finebaum. You know who I’m rooting for.
- Meet the new playoff selection committee, same as the old playoff selection committee.
- They sure are turning over some interesting rocks in the O’Bannon litigation.
- The SEC prepares to get even further in bed with ESPN.
- Georgia’s offense is off to a good start.
- Ben Dukes thinks there’s too much clutter in the Dawgosphere.
- Believe it or not, the SEC is not college football’s worst coaching graveyard right now.