Step right up and dig in.
- This is a weird stat: David Greene in 2004 was the last Bulldog to throw a touchdown pass in Columbia.
- What would a poll based on teams’ records against the spread look like? This.
- In the Big 12, bad officiating means never having to say you’re sorry.
- In Dan Wetzel’s world, playoffs make everything in college football better.
- On the other hand, the ACC elects to stay with an 8-game conference schedule.
- Gee, I thought stuff like this was just a Southern problem.
- Man, I love the O’Bannon lawsuit. Now it’s ESPN’s turn under the microscope.
- Is there a more pointless exercise than blogging about NCAA ’13 game simulations?