- Gary Danielson really doesn’t want to see Notre Dame in the national title game.
- On the other hand, the rest of the BCS bowls are positively giddy over Notre Dame’s prospects.
- The offensive genius gets defensive.
- This blows me away – of the 38 coaches who originally recruited Robert Marve, who starts this Saturday for Purdue, only two are still with the same school today.
- Cool piece on a guy who may be the most obscure influential offensive mind in college football right now.
- Once expected to be the offensive line’s sixth man, Watts Dantzler couldn’t even beat out a walk-on to make the travel squad for the Florida game.
- Here you go, worry warts: “Ole Miss probably couldn’t have picked a better time to face Georgia.”
- Just shoot me. Also, this. (h/t Puffdawg)