It’s the end of the week. You must be hungry.
- SOD suspends Deion Bonner indefinitely. Who’s got better odds on showing up at next year’s spring practice?
- UCLA-USC, getting pissy.
- Gurshall makes the Nuttster sentimentally reminisce.
- Mr. Gillett sees a little 2007 in this year’s Georgia.
- David Ching thinks the triple-option is going to make Rodney Garner rotate more. Defensive linemen, that is.
- Pimping for his team to make the national title game, Nick Saban is forced to argue that “Two really good teams are going to play in the SEC championship game.”
- That 2012 division title plaque is nice, but Georgia players want more.
- The Hive asks: Does Georgia hold back its starters for the Tech game? Hey, if the Jackets back into the ACCCG, does the genius hold back starters for the Georgia game?
- Chris Low says it’s time to drop the whiny talk about Georgia’s schedule.