A little heavy on the SECCG servings, but I doubt you’ll mind.
- Scarbinsky points out that most SEC title games haven’t been particularly close.
- NCAA gives Georgia Tech a waiver so the Jackets can fight for the right to go 6-8.
- CFN goes with the upset tomorrow.
- As expected, Junior throws Daddy under the bus, which is kind of ironic since Daddy was the bus that got the Laner on the gravy train to start with.
- I’d like to know who said this and why: “This will not be the same Georgia team in this game,” said one SEC coach.
- You gotta love the BCA’s grading system: “Texas A&M, even though it hired Sumlin, was the only FBS school to receive an F because it did not participate in the study.”
- Too bad Alabama doesn’t blitz much.
- Gentry Estes, who has a unique perspective after spending the past few seasons as a beat writer in Tuscaloosa and Athens, compares the personalities of Nick Saban and Mark Richt in this story.