Grab a plate and indulge yourself.
- Ted Roof is planning on running more of the same, except he’ll be doing it with Tech’s 3-4 personnel. It’s Mike Bobo’s wet dream.
- Alabama public officials get the best of both worlds – no season ticket expenses and no secondary market premium prices, either. Nice work if you can get it. (And no, I doubt Alabama is only place where this happens.)
- Trust us, Jesus wants you to use this deer antler shit.
- One thing about any possible Big 12-SEC scheduling partnership – if you’re Mike Slive, it’s a nice negotiating tactic to throw out as an alternative to a ninth conference game.
- Okay, so now Junior admits he made mistakes at Tennessee. Was that part of the plan?
- Seth Emerson looks at the recruiting services’ rankings systems and thinks the stars are aligning more properly.
- “LSU is known nationally as a football team, not as an institution of higher learning.”