Fill up before tomorrow’s news.
- Disney’s earnings expected to take rare hit, partly due to higher programming costs for college football games on ESPN.
- Here’s a good look at how high school offensive linemen recruits are evaluated.
- Spurrier isn’t worried about Clowney getting hurt because “He doesn’t stand around a pile stiff-legged.” Wonder how he’d feel if South Carolina faced an opponent that cut blocked.
- Texas beat writer thinks ESPN will be announcing an agreement on the SEC Network soon.
- Tennessee conducted a formal study on a subject about that any mook who’s followed SEC recruiting during the last five or so years could have given Dave Hart the lowdown over a couple of beers after work.
- Somebody comes up with a model that purports to use recruiting rankings as a predictor of the college football season. Somewhat surprisingly, Georgia overperformed last season.
- And John Infante tells you three things about the National Letter of Intent you didn’t know.