Go get a plate.
- What cracks me up about this story isn’t that Tennessee cops can’t tell the difference between a marijuana leaf and the Ohio State symbol. It’s that they think drug dealers are stupid enough to advertise their wares on their cars.
- Georgia Tech’s participation in the last ACCCG had the effect on FSU ticket sales you might have guessed. In other words, Chantastic!
- Georgia announces a study into the long-term effects of high school football.
- Bill Connelly kicks off the preseason review field with a look at newly minted D-1 member Georgia State. Based on his piece, anybody wonder how soon GSU achieves parity with Georgia Tech?
- “… of the 20 Georgia recruits that were rated as ‘2’ or ‘No’ stars during the last 13 years, EIGHT of them were signed in Richt’s initial season of 2001.”
- I’d find John Infante’s be-careful-what-you-wish-for take on the O’Bannon suit more persuasive if the NCAA weren’t so stubborn about trying to find some sort of reasonable settlement with the plaintiffs.
- And in non-football (although I guess you could call it tailgating) news, the Maker’s Mark folks have their New Coke moment.