If you’re hungry, grab a plate.
- Georgia Southern is moving to the Sun Belt Conference. That’s good news for Georgia, as it means there will be one less FCS opponent on future schedules.
- Evidently, we think college players shouldn’t be paid, but college coaches should be paid more. Weird.
- Speaking of paying college players, this is some well-played snark from the AJ-C, of all places.
- The media’s strange fixation with what it thinks Jadeveon Clowney ought to be doing with his football career goes in a new direction.
- John Infante thinks a little sunshine would work wonders on SEC oversigning. Methinks Nick Saban could care less about that.
- March Madness usually inspires some really stupid thoughts about what college football can take from the basketball tourney, and CFN delivers, in spades.
- If you’re a Vol fan living in a certain place, Charlie Pierce describes how the Georgia-Tennessee water war could lead to your worst nightmare.