Come and get it.
- Bill Snyder says college football “was in a bad place”, then goes on to claim that the sport can self-correct. That makes him half-right.
- “Recruiting is still all about relationships.” Some relationships make me want to fwow up, I guess.
- The 2012 Charting Project takes a look at fourth down plays.
- Vandalism at Williams-Brice!
- Today’s wait, what? moment comes from Auburn WR Sammie Coates, who claims “… we’ve got the best wide receivers group, I think, around.”
- Sammie, here’s what a good receiving corps looks like.
- Mike Leach says the conferences are all the same, except for one thing about the SEC.
- Mark Sanford uses football as an excuse to trespass on his ex-wife’s property.
- For an undefeated team, Ohio State was kind of meh in conference play last season. (Of course, you could say the entire conference was kind of meh in conference play last season.)