You need nourishment.
- This is what passes for optimism about Tennessee’s defense after spring practice.
- Mark Richt isn’t just worried about complacency with his starters. He’s worried about the back-ups feeling like there’s nothing to compete for.
- Well played, UMass.
- Spurdog has a question. Richt has an answer. We need to return the favor this year, obviously.
- An app for inbreeds? This could have major consequences for dating in [insert redneck state of choosing].
- Red panties are back, babee! (h/t John Infante)
- Notre Dame and NBC extend their TV deal another ten years.
- Cam Cameron has never considered football coaching work. Sure. That’s why he’s being paid $3.4 million dollars over the next three years to coach.
- I don’t normally indulge in bikini shots, but, hey, she’s a SEC football fan.