Lots of goodies to sample today.
- Seriously, why did it take so long to figure out Tommie Frazier belongs in the College Football Hall of Fame?
- Georgia’s new young alumni ticket deal is off to a fast start… which probably means students had better start showing up at games.
- Rodney Garner, staying in touch.
- Not just no, but “Oh, hell no.”
- Kolton Houston is the subject of next Sunday’s ESPN’s “Between The Lines”. I hope his situation gets plenty of attention from it.
- One way you know the preseason is really underway – Paul Myerberg’s previews have started. Hooray!
- President Obama plays to the crowd at Ohio State.
- I wouldn’t count on much, but if you’re interested in Matthew Thomas’ options after announcing he doesn’t want to go to FSU, John Infante has the info.
- Rumor has it that ESPN and the SEC will split the profits from the SEC Network 50/50.
- This, on the other hand, bites.