- Fun Bryan McClendon stat: A true freshman has led the Bulldogs in rushing in three of his four seasons as the Bulldogs’ running backs coach.
- One of the O’Bannon defendants had licensing agreements with more than 80 former college athletes from 1995 to 2010. Does the NCAA pay attention to anything it says is important to it?
- ACC Network? Not with Raycom sitting out there holding rights that nobody seems to be in a big hurry to buy back.
- Only at Southern Cal – “Porn Star Attempts Recruiting DT to USC”
- Does Georgia have a shot at hosting College Game Day this season?
- “Why wouldn’t you want to make money?”: helpful advice for Minnesota’s beer sales problem.
- Two signing periods, or just an earlier NLI signing date?