The link is here.
Here’s how the numbers break down per school, in order of total offensive and defensive players listed on his four teams:
TEAM TOTAL 1st TEAM Alabama 14 8 Georgia 12 2 Florida 10 1 Ole Miss 9 1 Vandy 8 2 Tenn. 8 2 LSU 8 2 TAMU 5 3 MSU 5 1 S. Car. 4 1 Missouri 4 0 Auburn 4 0 Ark. 3 1 Kentucky 2 0
There are a few things that jump out at me…
- Alabama has as many or more first teamers than ten teams have total.
- Tennessee has no skill position players listed. I wonder when the last time that happened.
- Loucheiz Purifoy is listed on both the fourth team offense and fourth team defense.
- Robert Nkemdiche makes the third team defense as a true freshman. His brother is a first teamer. And Ole Miss shows out with the fourth-best total.
- Anybody else surprised by South Carolina’s total? How ’bout Vandy and LSU showing out equally?
- TAMU has no defensive players on the list.
- Very thin crop at tight end, so why not Jay Rome at fourth team?
- There’s something not right about Jeff Driskel lining up next to Aaron Murray.
What do y’all see there?