I got what you want.
- John Infante wisely notes that bad NCAA defense (Kolton Houston!) and bad NCAA criticism share certain components.
- Roll Bama Roll ain’t seeing much positive in Kentucky’s and Missouri’s 2013 futures.
- Another fine SEC tradition: hotel price gouging. Y’all come back now, heah?
- How do you score on Alabama? (Hint: it’s not easy.)
- Sequestration may have an effect on the service academies’ athletic budgets.
- The Wall Street Journal likens Mark Emmert’s latest move to sailing a large ship. My maritime analogy would be more about rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, but what do I know?
- If you take a look at Phil Steele’s 2013 Combined Experience Chart, you’ll find Georgia right smack in the middle, which is pretty much what you’d expect.