Mmm, mmm good…
- Now it’s time to worry: KC Joyner loves the Georgia offense.
- Methinks the Big 12 has an inferiority complex.
- Florida hasn’t had a receiver with over 600 yards since the 2009 season.
- Phil Steele says the talent level is not a 49-0 difference between Auburn and Alabama.
- Chris Brown thinks college football needs a better box score. I heartily agree on the average starting field position stat.
- Mark Richt has lost control of the hot seat meme.
- John Infante writes if the NFL is really serious about academic eligibility, it ought to go all in.
- Guess who wants to be on ESPN’s College GameDay?
- Life after football for the Zooker. That’s almost as strange as Woody Widenhofer working in a tollbooth.