The buffet table is cranked up and ready to go.
- Ouchy ouch: “Let’s just say Brian VanGorder worked out better as Georgia’s defensive coordinator than he did at Auburn.”
- Chris Brown breaks down Nick Saban’s breakdown of three plays during his stint at ESPN yesterday.
- Randy Edsall may not like players transferring, but he’s down with them getting paid.
- Georgia Tech’s top two receivers have eight career catches between them. Their backups are redshirt freshmen. That’s how the genius defines quality depth, I guess.
- Brace yourselves – Tennessee is coming out with new uniforms this season.
- According to Steele, if a team had 32 or more starts lost to injury the prior season, they improved or had the same record the next year on 80 out of 102 occasions for an 78.4% success rate. Georgia lost 33 starts last season.
- Here’s an attempt to rate coaches factoring in a program’s financial resources.