Let’s get the week rolling with a fully stocked buffet.
- Tramel Terry is using something Dabo Swinney said to him during recruiting as a motivation stone.
- Jay Bilas on the NCAA: “NCAA people are terrific. They are in a bind because they are put in a position of trying to justify these bad policies, and they can’t.”
- Speaking of the NCAA, it has interviewed Mississippi State freshman Chris Jones about Ole Miss’ recruitment of the five-star defensive end.
- Alabama’s expected pounding of Virginia Tech is looking less and less impressive.
- Stirling Bailey’s response to playing against Clemson? “’Jesus, help me,’ Bailey said with a laugh last week.”
- David Ching takes a detailed look at what Daryl Jones is up to in the wake of Rodney Garner’s departure.
- He also gives us a breakdown on what Georgia spends its $600,000 recruiting budget.
- If you think the trials and tribulations of Johnny Football are going to be a distraction for Texas A&M this year, what kind of distraction do you think having five players, including the starting quarterback, listed as witnesses for the prosecution in the sexual assault trial of those former Vanderbilt players will be?
- David Hale (remember him?) writes about FSU trying to keep up with the SEC Joneses.