Like rust, the college football world never sleeps.
- Good Seth Emerson piece on redshirting, as well as a guess on whom he thinks will redshirt this season.
- Alabama’s Geno Smith gets popped for DUI. Think he’ll miss the TAMU game?
- Give UT fans some credit. Over 39,000 of ’em showed up for an open practice.
- Shakin the Southland explains why a knee injury to a true freshman tight end might be a bigger blow to Clemson than you think.
- Yeah, those Notre Dame folks are pretty sharp.
- Somewhat surprisingly, Georgia’s not averse to signing a dual-option quarterback somewhere down the road.
- You’ll like at least one of Football Study Hall‘s week one game predictions.
- Finally, somebody comes up with something dumber than the NCAA’s current amateurism model for football.
- “DOOLEY vs. RICHT: Tough One to Call“.