Grab a plate and get to it.
- I think this is what they mean by irony: “The healthiest defensive back for Georgia right now is sophomore safety Josh Harvey-Clemons, who is suspended for the opener after admitting to police this spring that he had been smoking marijuana.” Weed makes you strong!
- Chad Morris promises Georgia 100% of Clemson’s playbook.
- I wonder if anybody ever talks to Paul Johnson now the way Erk talked to Paul Johnson.
- You’ve been warned: Chris Fowler promises that ESPN will cover the Manziel story “just like we had to cover the investigation into Cam Newton at Auburn.” Yech.
- Al.com apologizes for being sexist in a football story it ran. You wonder how many readers even noticed in the first place.
- Maybe Al.com should have checked with Siri first.
- Christian Robinson turned down a NFL camp invite to stay in Athens as a GA.
- Here’s something else the Georgia offense was good at last season.