Finally, it’s here. Celebrate with the buffet.
- Here’s a team-by-team look at the SEC in season-openers.
- Statistical pessimism about Georgia’s 2013 season here.
- Year2 explores how much a bye week matters.
- George O’Leary demonstrates that he’s not just an ordinary asshole, he’s a tone-deaf asshole.
- MaconDawg ranks the SEC coaches on likeability.
- The War on Drugs is widely seen as an abject failure, but Georgia’s new president decides to go all in on Michael Adams’ quest to have the SEC adopt a uniform drug policy, presumably matching his own. Good luck with that, Jere.
- The season hasn’t started, but Paul Johnson is already in mid-season complaint form. On the one hand, “It’s a big mistake to think that teams play for their league.” On the other, “If you watch ESPN, it’s a 24-hour non-stop commercial for the SEC.”
- Here’s some lazy, clichéd Aaron Murray talk from Matt Hayes.
- If you’re interested in stuff like this, here’s a post on all the uniform changes in college football this season.