Take what you like.
- The over-under of 71 set by sports books for Clemson-Georgia is the highest ever for a Georgia game.
- Jonathan Chait responds to criticism of his position that Johnny Football should be paid for his name by talking about problems with schools paying players. Yes, that’s a totally different subject.
- Here’s a comparison of the depth charts for Georgia and Clemson, based on recruiting rankings.
- How the Chick-fil-A Classic is changing college football.
- Year2 updated his SEC two-deep talent rankings.
- If you’d like for Ray Goff to stream his game impressions to you, here you go.
- Accolades pour in from college officials about the Manziel ruling. I keed, I keed.
- If the BCS computer gurus got death threats, just imagine what’s in store for the new selection committee.
- Aaron Murray has 41 collegiate starts, which is more than any other player in the country.
- Ole Miss-Vandy wasn’t the only wild game of the night. Fresno State-Rutgers was pretty crazy, too.