Time to nosh.
- Some things never change.
- Honestly, I’m surprised I don’t see ledes like this more often.
- Mike Bobo’s explanation for Clowney’s play against North Carolina? “I thought he was trying to win the Heisman in the first 25 snaps by how hard he was playing, and I think he just got tired.”
- John L. Smith gets his bankruptcy discharge, keeps most of his deferred salary from Arkansas and can now focus on
what he’s good atcoaching.
- Turns out what I thought might be an interesting story was nothing more than an ESPN promotion.
- This, however, isn’t.
- The game between Georgia and Clemson was the most-watched season opener since 2006 for ABC.
- Big Ten class: 22-year-old woman who tried to storm the field at a University of Iowa football game gets arrested, blows a .341 in jail and plans on getting a tattoo to commemorate the occasion.
- What is it with old farts wanting to get violent with Johnny Football?
- “We had Willie Nelson’s Georgia On My Mind blaring yesterday,” Spurrier said during his news conference Tuesday. “Most of our players thought it was Ray Charles, but it was Willie Nelson.”