Pre-game nourishment, baby.
- If you’re not shilling for the WWL, and you’re interested in what might work against Clowney, check out Andy Staples’ piece.
- Along the same lines, Marc Weiszer talks to the last two offensive tackles who had to handle Clowney in a game.
- Tony Casillas responds to his former coach’s criticism of Johnny Football by noting that Brian Bosworth “was a bigger jerk than Johnny Manziel”.
- Wow, the NCAA is looking at giving student-athletes more control over the transfer process? Expect the pushback on that to be ferocious.
- It seems like every day I learn something that makes me even madder about A.J. Green’s suspension.
- Vanderbilt has scored at least 35 points in four straight games, the first time the Commodores have done that since 1948.
- Some comments of interest about Clowney and Murray after week one.
- According to ESPN Stats & Information, Clemson ran 36 times on designed runs inside the tackles for 158 yards (4.4 YPC) and a touchdown last Saturday against the Dawg defense.
- According to Ramik Wilson, Todd Grantham’s biggest complaint to the players about the Clemson game was a lack of turnovers.