Another day, another buffet line to negotiate.
- So, Spurrier advises Richt ‘Do not under any circumstance take the Georgia job’. In 1991. I’d love to know the context of that quote.
- Is there bias in the preseason rankings?
- Glad you like those jerseys, Arkansas State.
- Josh Kendall takes a look at South Carolina’s linebacker play against Georgia. It isn’t pretty.
- If you’re the Georgia equipment trainer and Todd Gurley wants something, don’t argue.
- Salty Gamecock tears are quite tasty, you know.
- Craig James, doting father or schmuck? You decide.
- Chip Towers thinks the special teams’ problem with dropped snaps stems from Nathan Theus snapping with more velocity than Ty Frix did.
- Bill Snyder is one classy dude.
- So is Mark Richt.