Wakey, wakey, football fans.
- Texas, Willie Lyles is standing by, ready to offer his services in a time of need.
- Jadeveon Clowney is hurting. If Georgia finishes out the season ahead of South Carolina, brace yourselves an updated version of the “Tebow was injured in the 2007 Cocktail Party” excuse from ‘Cock fans.
- Epic onside kick fail in the Duke-Tech game.
- After Harvey Updyke’s asshole unpuckers yesterday, he sends a little bravado Johnny Manziel’s way.
- Tommie Frazier is a bit miffed with Bo Pelini’s defense.
- Against Oregon, Tennessee gave up the second-most yards in a single game in program history. Safety Brian Randolph’s conclusion? “We didn’t play up to our standard today.” I suppose that’s true in a way.
- Johnny Football vs. Johnny Rotten.
- Johnny Football vs. Nick Saban.
- Alabama’s coaches and players have no hard feelings about one of the stupidest penalties in college football. I wonder if they’d feel the same way had they lost.