A few odds and ends for your sampling pleasure…
- Four SEC teams, including two with a loss, in the top ten in the polls.
- In a rational world, news like this would mean there would be something in it for Johnny Manziel.
- Of course, we’re not in a rational world.
- Will we see Georgia’s reserves play this week?
- Louisville’s schedule is an abomination. I’m just glad we don’t have a four-team playoff this season, because the Cardinals would stand a decent chance of falling into that.
- Now we know what ESPN will be beating the drums for. Resistance is probably futile.
- The gif that keeps on giving. (The best part is that Spurrier told Holly Rowe at halftime that he’d quit tossing his visor.)
- Rennie Curran’s new project is worth your attention.