- I hope Todd Grantham’s as tired of hearing about this as I am.
- Tennessee’s change in defensive schemes may be for the better, but I’m guessing that if Keith Marshall gets in the open, he can still outrun the Vols’ personnel.
- Here’s UGASports.com‘s UT defensive breakdown.
- Josh Harvey-Clemons is coming on.
- A statistical game preview, from Rocky Top Talk.
- Opportunity knocks, but the Vols don’t seem to be able to answer the door lately:
In the last two games against Florida and South Alabama, Tennessee started seven possessions on the opponent’s side of the field, with five of them beginning immediately after a turnover.
The results of those possessions were four interceptions, one fumble, one punt and three measly points.