The buffet did not undergo surgery this morning.
- But several Dawgs have or will.
- One thing Georgia is doing very well is not turning the ball over against BCS opponents.
- Mark Stoops claims to have gotten an acknowledgement from Steve Shaw that the officiating crew screwed up a call in the UK-SCar game.
- Murray and Conley are spending extra time with the newbie receivers this week.
- Roy Adams is one creepy dude.
- That 57-yard run Aaron Murray had in the Tennessee game? Only nine quarterbacks nationally have a longer run this season and none in the Southeastern Conference.
- Stephen Garcia offers some advice to everyone on Jadeveon Clowney’s back.
- “We’ve just got some young guys, and they’ve gotta stop playing like they’re in high school and grow up,” senior defensive lineman Garrison Smith said. “It ain’t got nothing to do with coaching.”