Missouri is on the menu, pards.
- Mark Richt’s grade for Georgia’s special teams? “Not good enough.”
- Missouri hasn’t won a road game against a top-10 opponent in 32 years.
- If you ask Ray Drew, he’s looking for his first tackle and sack of the season tomorrow.
- Bill Connelly and yours truly make guest appearances in SI.com’s Campus Union post about the game. (He’s a lot more informative than I am.)
- The injury shoe is on Georgia’s foot this year.
- Here’s UgaSports.com‘s Mizzou defensive breakdown.
- Missouri is second in the nation with 11 interceptions.
- Groo looks at Georgia’s offensive third-down conversion rate. Ben Dukes breaks that down even further.