Come, you must be hungry.
- The Bielema-Malzahn feud continues. I’m kind of enjoying it. (But I expect Arky’s gonna get pounded this weekend.)
- Clowney: “Last year, I really didn’t practice real hard.”
- Boom is starting to get hot seat questions.
- Macon Dawg scores a nice interview with ESPN’s Rece Davis, in which Davis talks a good bit about Georgia, Florida and the Cocktail Party. It would have been even better with an awkward Jesse Palmer question, but I guess you can’t have everything.
- You may think Bill Connelly is just a stat guru, but he’s a CFB fan first, as this eloquent post demonstrates.
- However, some Mizzou fans are finding other (NSFW) ways to cope with the loss to South Carolina (h/t MrSEC.com).
- “If you’re not an alumnus with access to skyboxes and everything else,” Parker said, “this is kind of the common man’s skybox.”
- Division I coaches in non-revenue sports want in on the new super-division action, too.
- “I thought it was a celebration penalty, because everybody was jumping around. Then they were talking about I was ejected.”
- Shaq Wiggins asked Mark Richt about the weather on Saturday. Don’t forget to ask about the unfair travel arrangements, Shaq!
- Another day, another shocking item of evidence the NCAA wants to introduce in the O’Bannon case.