Grab that knife and fork and go, folks.
- I’m sorry, but if you’re a Georgia fan who can’t appreciate morale talk from Gator coaches, there’s something wrong with you.
- Slow, but steady, signs of statistical improvement from Georgia’s defense.
- The Carl Pelini firing story sounds like it’s about to turn ugly.
- The Code of Quayvon.
- Non-defensive points given up by SEC teams in 2013 – it’s as ugly as you’d expect.
- Is this what a Nick Saban kiss of death sounds like?
- Coaches’ buyouts and the IRS.
- I always like to hear talk like this from Georgia athletes: “To graduate from Georgia, a lot of doors open up for careers and job wise, so you’ve got to think life after football,” Mauger said.
- Non-football, but very cool: 23 newly discovered photographs of The Rolling Stones, all apparently taken during their 1965 tour through Georgia and Florida.