No turkey in this buffet.
- Harvey Updyke’s rehabilitation hasn’t exactly taken hold.
- With all the bad luck with injuries we’ve seen in Athens, I’m kind of surprised this happened with the other Bulldogs.
- Speaking of injuries, it’s hard to believe that Todd Gurley’s still got a decent shot at another 1,000-yard rushing season.
- Gene Chizik reflects. Yawn.
- If you haven’t heard, next year Georgia plays Arkansas in Little Rock.
- One reason we always seem to hear about patience and Georgia quarterbacks is because Bobo and Richt are good at developing their starters at the position.
- Tennessee refuses to release information about whether Maurice Couch or Tyler Bray committed any NCAA violations, citing the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, a federal law designed to protect student privacy. Wait, what?