Get in line.
- Only three SEC schools made it through the regular season without an injury to their starting quarterback.
- Here we go – jumping on Alabama’s defensive woes against spread attacks.
- My favorite part of Bill Connelly’s advanced box score from the Georgia-Georgia Tech game? “Projected Pt. Margin: Georgia Tech +3.0 | Actual Pt. Margin: Georgia +7“. But, coaching!
- Here’s a shocker: “Every public Division I university in Alabama experienced athletic spending per college athlete grow at a faster rate than academic spending per student from 2007 to 2011…”
- Is an Iron Bowl rematch a feature, or a bug?
- Great story on Tim Worley, including this quote from Worley about one-time roommate Bill Goldberg: “He’s one of those people who would give you the shirt off his back. But when you heard he was going into wrestling, you’d say, ‘I figured something like that.'”
- Even if this isn’t a fair comparison, it’s not helping Boom that it’s being made in the first place.
- Kliff Kingsbury on his game day attire: “If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good.”