A few things to nosh on while you wait for today’s slate of games:
- In the end, it didn’t take too much to entice Chris Petersen away from Boise State – just make him the highest paid coach in the Pac-12 and he’s yours.
- Gus Malzahn makes bank, too. He ought to send Josh Harvey-Clemons a royalty check.
- Meet the man behind the theme song to SEC on CBS.
- Brian Cook lays down the law at mgoblog (“…if the people who write for this site hate you we will ban you.“) And you think I’m a meanie.
- Stay classy, Gator fans.
- Stuart Mandel suggests there’s something to Jay Jacobs’ BCS lobbying.
- Maryland to ACC: it’s not us, it’s you.
- The other day I made a little fun of athletic spending outpacing academic spending in Alabama. But at least they’re spending money on academics, which is more than you can say for Georgia.
- On smarm and snark.