A few tidbits for you to digest…
- Georgia is the only SEC school with a representative on the 2013 Academic All-America first team. That representative is Aaron Murray, one of only six Bulldogs to be multi-year selectees.
- Like many of us, Stewart Mandel is disappointed in the Gator Bowl match up. Unlike many of us, one reason he’s disappointed is because he thinks Vanderbilt would have been a better choice.
- Classy move, Duke alumni. Seriously.
- Big Game Bob’s sounding a little testy these days.
- Reality may be sinking in for some denizens of The Hive. Bitter, yet so tasty!
- The Military Bowl wins this year’s Best Gift Trophy: a single-seat “powered home theater recliner” with two USB ports to charge various devices, along with a PlayStation 4.
- Paul Westerdawg looks ahead to next season and gives some reasons for optimism about Georgia football.