Start digging in…
- Mark Richt on Todd Gurley: “I think he’s one of the best backs in America. I don’t think there’s any doubt about that. I think most people that have seen him play would say that as well, and I’m going to leave it at that because I’m really not going to be interested in talking too much about next year.”
- Doesn’t sound like Pete Fiutak’s interested in talking about Gurley’s 2014 season, either.
- Again, with all the injuries this season, it’s impressive to realize that Georgia will enter the Gator Bowl averaging 38.2 points a game, which is slightly ahead of last season’s school-record clip of 37.8.
- Everybody at GTP loves a little Lexicon action, so you might want to give Holly Anderson’s a good look.
- BCS to Fiesta Bowl: all is forgiven, fellas.
- You can probably guess what a bunch of head coaches who have done it in the NFL and at the college level say is the biggest difference.
- Sure, there’s a certain shooting fish in a barrel aspect to this, but it’s still a fun read.
- Can’t wait to hear Bo Pelini get asked about this at the bowl presser.
- Chris Conley, on that 87-yarder in the Cap One Bowl: “I was definitely out of breath when I finished that run. It was fun,” Conley said. “Anyone could have scored right there. There was no one within 20 yards of me. If I would have gotten caught there, I would have been ragged on by all the guys.”
- And whatever else Conley has planned for Todd Gurley in his little movie, I sure hope there’s a scene with Gurley giving Darth Vader a stiff arm.