Clearing the decks, filling the chafing dishes…
- Is Brendan Langley looking at a chance for some redemption in the bowl game?
- At least 12 bowl games have peddled deep-discount seats on Groupon, LivingSocial or Goldstar in recent years.
- “Ball and McClendon managed, and so did Georgia’s offense.”
- Breaking down Auburn’s rushing attack.
- ESPN does a Gator Bowl roundtable with its Georgia and Nebraska bloggers. It doesn’t sound like they have much more of a grasp on what’s gonna happen than we do.
- How come nobody told me Nick Marshall has a football playing cousin named Quez Mahoganey?
- So did Corch want to hire Chad Morris or not?
- For Mike Bobo, “Interviewing elsewhere could lead to another boost in salary, if not taking over a program of his own.” Either way, it sounds like Greg McGarity will probably have to raise the budget for the coaching staff.
- Of course they did.