It’s cold. Get fueled up at the buffet line.
- Interesting comparison of the records of Georgia’s last three coaches’ last five years against its biggest rivals here.
- You will be shocked, shocked to learn that many NCAA student-athletes have no academic business being in college.
- Seth Emerson takes a shot at Georgia’s pre-spring defensive depth chart.
- The ‘Bama fan who jumped, hit and kicked her way into becoming a viral sensation is unrepentant.
- It’s panic time all over again, as for the third straight postseason, college football’s announced bowl attendance produced its lowest average in more than 30 years.
- Charlie Pierce’s write-up of the BCS title game is well worth your time to read.
- Nice smack down of Big Game Bob over at Sports and Grits.
- Jimbo Fisher isn’t sold on the benefits of playoff expansion.
- More on the increase in scoring: “That’s what fans want. That’s what ADs want. That’s what’s going to happen. And the rules are such they’re not going to slow it down so you might as well get used to it and you better find a way to play with it.”