It’s not as if there’s nothing left to fill the chafing dishes.
- Is Isaiah McKenzie the member of the 2014 class most likely to snare a starting job first?
- David Ching writes that obituary for Josh Harvey-Clemons’ career at Georgia I mentioned yesterday.
- Speaking of JH-C, his grandfather says, “Of course, he’s down.”
- The Nkemdiche brothers being sued for damages resulting from a fight raises an interesting question – not about them, but about Ole Miss’ investigation procedures: “When this alleged incident occurred, the proper authorities investigated the matter and could find no evidence of wrong-doing related to Denzel and Robert Nkemdiche or any other members of our football program,” athletics director Ross Bjork said in a statement. You better hope that lawsuit goes nowhere, Ross, my man.
- Bill Connelly’s 2013 college football offensive line rankings reaffirm what we already knew, that Georgia’s offensive line was resoundingly average.
- Which makes Marc Weiszer’s analysis of Georgia’s incoming offensive linemen timely.
- John Pennington takes a look at how accurate the Vegas line was on 2013 SEC games.