Grab a plate, folks.
- Richt discusses the spring exit meetings held with each player. As with so much going on in Athens now, he’s changed the procedure for that, too.
- Quincy Vasser had his whirlwind offer confirmed by Richt: “It was good to finally get it over with and they’re excited to get me out there. They said they wouldn’t recruit a JUCO player to have me sit on the bench. It wouldn’t make sense. They’re excited to get me there in January.”
- Can the triple-option survive? I may not like Paul Johnson, but I like having his offense around, so I hope so.
- The auteur of that hideous Gator video feels “… there has been a massive overreaction to this video and that many people, from FSU and UF, are taking it way too seriously.” Do tell.
- Mike Slive is “absolutely ecstatic” over the SEC Network’s progress.
- Some former Northwestern players claim the school is interfering in the union vote process.
- A senior NCAA official said Wednesday he expects the O’Bannon lawsuit to go to trial: “We’ve all drawn our swords.”
- John Infante thinks that Division I autonomy for the big schools will eventually cause the division to shrink in size.
- It’s pretty stunning to see how muddied the waters are for Georgia’s secondary right now. Pruitt will have a lot on his plate when fall practice starts.