Nom, nom, nom…
- You know what happens when there’s blood in the water? Sharks appear.
- A poll of ADs about the future size of CFB playoffs turns out just as you’d expect.
- Ivan Maisel shows a little respect for Georgia’s scheduling.
- How do schools afford all those specialty helmets? That’s what eager boosters are for.
- The state of Texas’ NCAA Bowl Subdivision athletics programs will be paying a combined total of around $25 million just to football head coaches for the 2014 season. Plus buyout money of more than $5 million.
- Another week, another antitrust suit.
- I’ve no doubt the NCAA and schools would love to delay a day of reckoning as long as possible, but I doubt they’re playing this kind of long game.
- Tony Barnhart’s new gig seems strangely appropriate. Eh, maybe not so strange.
- “There’s nothing fair about college football. You know that, don’t you?”
- “Lawyer hat” vs. “mom hat”.