You keep emptying the chafing dishes, and I keep filling them up.
- Shattle Fenteng will be the last member of Georgia’s 2014 class to arrive, but he can’t wait to get to Athens.
- Mark Richt explains UGA’s recruiting chain of command here, but I’m not sure how he accounts for the curious case of Quincy Vasser.
- Seth Emerson has a post-spring evaluation of Georgia’s quarterback situation.
- I just hope Mike Bobo can get them to think less sometimes.
- Did you know that Ole Miss and Vanderbilt have played 87 times and haven’t missed a meeting since 1969?
- LSU folks think that in this day and age the SEC is overplaying the tradition angle.
- But they shouldn’t be looking for much sympathy in certain quarters.
- Meanwhile, here’s a suggestion that the other power conferences should boycott playing SEC teams. “Jim Delany should make sure to tell Maryland and Rutgers: ‘You like the $45 million TV money that will soon fill up your coffers annually? Good, don’t you dare be a patsy for some SEC powerhouse.'”
- Bruce Feldman speaks to Kurt Roper about remaking the Florida offense. Don’t laugh; there’s some pretty good stuff in there.