- It’s the details that make the Jameis Winston arrest story special: “A Leon County Sheriff’s Office deputy said Winston ordered three pounds of steamed crab legs with Old Bay seasoning and one pound of steamed crawfish with Cajun seasoning and then left the store, according to the incident report released this afternoon.”
- Oklahoma plans a stadium expansion that will cost between $350-400 million. Because, the kids.
- Mike Leach thinks Mike Leach would be crazy to leave Wazzou.
- I have no idea what this column is supposed to show.
- As much crap as we throw the genius’ way, he deserves credit for this.
- Here’s a recruiting loophole I bet gets closed in a hurry. And let Georgia State’s head coach explain competitive balance to you: “We’re not going to recruit the same person, you know? There’s no way. The Sun Belt doesn’t recruit against Penn State. Let’s face it: I’m not competing for kids against Penn State, or Georgia and Alabama. I’m just not. Nor will we ever. It is what it is.” Gee, I’d hate to see player compensation get in the way of that.
- Mark Schlabach’s post-spring top 25 makes me wonder if Florida is the new Notre Dame, conventional wisdom-wise. And TAMU at fourteen? Hmmm…