Trying to provide all the nourishment you need this morning…
- Meet your dumbass of the day.
- Northwestern’s AD is honest about it: “There are some real positive residuals that have occurred from the conversation about unionization.”
- On the other hand, it sounds like Kansas State hasn’t gotten the message yet.
- You gotta love amateurism.
- Here’s another missing kid from Georgia’s program.
- Where does South Carolina go with the end of the crazy run of in state talent? Spurrier’s got that program going nicely, so it’s probably not as big a deal as it might have been once.
- Pat Dooley ranks the SEC schedules. Georgia gets dinged for not playing Alabama or LSU, but no mention of same for the other two schools in the East with similar scheduling.
- “Dear Mr. Emmert…“
- For all that talk about power conference autonomy, it sure doesn’t seem like Division I is anywhere near ready to grant it. The Big Ten is getting antsy about that.
- The NCAA currently has no Division I major violations cases on its public database for the longest period without a completed major case since 1998. No doubt that’s because every school in America has suddenly cleaned up its act.